There are many lame things in the world, but some are just especially silly
or pathetic or annoying. That's what this site's all about.
Nobody enjoys paying extra taxes, but there are some restaurants in the
USA which overcharge on sales taxes.
- the Wedge Strategy, an attempt to pass off religious dogma as a science!
- the US banking system, where anyone can grab your money!
- Mail-in rebates, one of the biggest time-wasters in retail (KWorld Computer Co being one of the worst)
- La Cocina del Puerco, possibly the worst restaurant in the USA
- Rewards Network, where competent email list
management is just something other people do
- Safeway, where coffee cake and chewing gum are
somehow remarkably similar
- WatchzWorld, who also make substitutions but, unlike Safeway, don't fix their problems
- The Wild Wild West Hotel Casino, where cleanliness is just a word they haven't heard of
There will be more to come later.